New Elite GFCI series equipped with two signal indicator and conduct an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light turned to red signal that the GFCI should be replaced.
• Auto¬Ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
• Trip indicator light (red LED) • Normal Indictor light (Green LED)
• Side or internal screw pressure plate back wire with #10- #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire.
• Meet UL498CSA-C22.2 NO.42
• Insulation resistance: >50M OHM (DC500V)
• Short Circuit current: 10KA
• Tripping threshold : 5mA Tripping Time < 25ms
• Housing material flame retardant grades UL94-V2
• Two back ¬wire holes per terminal.
• Ground screw has back wire clamp for easy installation.
• 10kA short circuit rating.
• Mounting screws are shipped captive in the device and wall plate for easier installation.
• Button colors match the device face.
• Dual direction test and reset buttons.
• Class A rated GFCI.
• Supplied with matching wall plate.