A1000 Series 3Phase 480VAC
Yaskawa A1000 is a full featured drive, providing outstanding quality, performance, flexibility, and environmental friendliness through 1000HP. Enjoy network communications, feedback, and expandable I/O to control anything from simple fans and pumps to complex machines. For new installations or retrofits, the A1000 provides a single robust solution, regardless of your application.
Contact us for prices of other voltage class(AB2AXXXX-3Phase-240VAC & AB5AXXXXX-3Phase-600VAC)
A1000 can be used in many applications. Yaskawa advise to use it in normal duty for following applications:
and in heavy duties for below applications:
• Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation, torque production, and position control capability.
• Continuous Auto-tuning optimizes performance by compensating for changes in motor temperature.
• High Frequency Injection enables high precision open loop control of Interior Permanent Magnet Motors.
• Fast acting current and voltage limiters help achieve continuous drive operation during periods of excessive demand.
• High Slip Braking reduces installation cost and the need for dynamic braking resistors
• Communication options for all major industrial networks provides high speed control and monitoring, reducing installation cost.
• DriveWizard computer software and Application Sets for easy configuration.
• Auxiliary Control Power Unit maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
• Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL2, PLd, Category 3).
• Embedded function blocks, programmable with DriveWorks EZ, provide additional application flexibility and the opportunity to eliminate separate controllers.
• USB Copy Unit and Keypad configuration storage provide speed and convenience for duplicate configuration of multiple drives.
• Removable terminal board with configuration storage provides convenience of configuration backup.
• Made with RoHS compliant materials.
• Integrated DC Reactor (standard on 30HP and larger) for input harmonic reduction.
• Kinetic Energy Braking allows drive to remain in control during momentary power losses.
• Integrated 12 Pulse version provides a cost effective solution for low harmonics.
• Flange version provides NEMA 12 backside integrity when mounting with heatsink external.